When do we require Reference Plane Tool and Reference Line Tool?
Reference Plane tool and Reference Line tool have their own significance to design and construction professionals when they work in Revit family editor. Revit family editor is predominantly optimized by Building Information Modeling technicians for developing standard loadable components and in-place building components which are generally referred as Revit families. When it comes to accomplishing individual 3D design for building trades, standard loadable components are needed for fulfilling the parametric modeling requirements for every discipline.
Now, both Reference Plane tool and Reference Line tool are substantially essential for Revit users when develop standard loadable components and in-place components such as door and column etc.
Importance and necessity of Reference Plane tool and Reference Line tool:
- When Revit families such as standards component families and in-place families are created in family editor, Reference Plane tool and Reference Line tool remain very crucial for technicians or modelers.
- Apart from them Family Types tool, Model Line tool, Dimension tools, Component tool, Void Forms tool and Load into Project tool etc are also highly beneficial for design and construction professionals when Revit families are generated by them.
- Whenever a loadable component or in-place component is created by Revit technicians it becomes mandatory that they select a family template for it.
- Family templates are indispensable building blocks, which supply extensive information to Revit users about the component which is created by them in family editor.
- The selection of family template substantially relies on the kind of component which is created by the Revit users.
- The uses of Reference Plane tool become mandatory when Revit users want to create reference plane which is used during geometry creation.
- Reference Plane tool is also necessary for Revit users whenever they have to draw lines.
- Similarly Reference Line tool is also necessary for users when they have to sketch the geometry of the component that is created in family editor.
Leave a Reply