Refining functionality in Revit 2015 R2
When it comes to functionality advancements in Revit 2015 R2, huge architectural, structural and MEP enhancements are made in it in terms of its features and tools. But this blog is totally dedicated to shed some light on architectural enhancements made in Revit 2015 R2.
All the add-ons in this release of the software are basically meant for the utilization of desktop subscription users and students associated to the field of architecture.
Check out architectural enhancements in Revit 2015 R2
- Shaft openings: For time-saving and well organized development of a shaft opening in Revit, the new mechanism now defaults the value of Base Constraint with the level of plan view which remains activated currently.
- Wall joins: For effectively governing wall joins in a plan view, the selection of numerous intersected wall joins within a single click has become too simple now.
- Revit technicians now have the authority to allow joins in all the selected walls and they also have the power to disallow joins in the selected walls.
- Dynamo: Dynamo can be explained as a visual programming tool which can be used by Revit technicians for encoding design intent along with visual scripting.
- If design is encoded with visual scripting it helps in optimizing Revit API for increasing and improving model behavior.
- Improved energy analysis: For streamlining and strengthening energy analysis of large models, Revit technicians can now use several unique methods for the reduction of memory usages.
- Site design: Now Revit users can easily edit difficult building pads and toposurfaces etc.
- Reveal constraints: Revit users can now use Reveal constraints mode when it comes to viewing dimensions constraints.
- Schedules: For improving the development of schedules, Revit users can make use of a tool called Insert Data Row tool.
- This particular tool can be utilized for the adding a new data row to construction schedules.
These are only some of the architectural advancements which are made to Revit 2015 R2.
Leave a Reply